Sunday, August 30, 2015

Back to School



   

       My family is back to school again, all of  us.  Beginning her semester in MedSurge and Maternity and OB, my wife has already begun full bore.  It will be a busy semester for her at a time when her parents from the Philippines are coming to visit.  My sons are returning to Clinton Grace Brethren Christian School in the third and fifth grades.  They have gotten off to a good start and are enjoying themselves immensely.  My elder son has begun taking trumpet lessons which he is enjoying.  Once again I am in the high school library.  Since the beginning of the school year is when I get the most requests for laminating, I have been extremely busy. Added to that was the fact that I had to reload the printer on all of our computers in the library, and I have a large number of book donations to catalog.  However, the early part of the year is always a bit frenetic.  Things will slow down eventually.  Right now the challenge will be to develop a good routine with the boys here at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...