Monday, June 29, 2015

Reaching the Top

     Last summer my family and I had the wonderful opportunity to go climbing in the Blue Ridge Mountains.  We always enjoy getting out and experiencing God's great creation.  On this particular expedition, we climbed the rock scramble at Bear Mountain in Virginia.  We all got a good workout, but I was amazed to see y two "little" boys scrambling up the boulders much faster than Dad.  They definitely wanted to lead on this hike.  I guess I must admit that I am getting older. :-)  As   I gazed out over the valley below, the scripture from Isaiah came to mind where the prophet says "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, saith the Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...