Monday, November 25, 2013

A Little of This and a Little of That


     An old cardboard box, a few markers, an unused belt, a cloth strip and an old set of keys placed in the right hands and what do you have?  Why, a car, of course!  My eldest son has shown the distinct ability to turn almost anything into a plaything that can occupy many fun hours of the boys' free time.  In the photo above, he took an old box that I was going to burn and within a couple of hours had turned it into a car that he was driving in his imagination, replete with dashboard gauges, steering wheel, seatbelts, headlights, and ignition.  Of course, my younger could not be left out, so he found his own box and mimicked his older brother as closely as possible.  Now if only I can get that kind of creativity out of my older boy when he writes in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...