Saturday, April 6, 2013

Home School Creativity

       


      Recently, my boys came to me at the beginning of our school day and said that they wanted to say the pledges to the American and Christian flags and to the Bible.  I thought this would be a great idea and agreed to do this; however, we did not have either flag.  I told them that since we had no flags, we would have to use our imagination when we said the pledges.  An couple of days later, I found that my boys had been creative and made their own flags using wooden dowels  paper flags to pencils with paper flags which they had made.  We have been using these, and my boys are quite happy with them.  Homeschooling these two little guys has been quite an experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...