Wednesday, September 5, 2012

As the Sun Sets...



     Reflecting on the beauty of a recent sunset, I could not help but draw the analogy to life.  As the sun sets, I always marvel at the brilliant hues seen pasted across the sky.  In much the same way that these vivid colors brighten a darkening sky, I would hope my life would brighten someone's life with rays of hope.  I have always loved a sunset, and now in my waning years, the sunset means more to me than ever.   I am not being morbid, just practical.  I know I am past my prime, just as the setting sun has only a short time left that day, yet, if anything, that seems to make the sunset even more glorious.  I never cease to marvel over the beauty of the setting sun.  For more sky photos, visit Skywatch Friday.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...