Monday, May 28, 2012

Weekend with my boys

             
       A  visit to my sister-in-law provided a nice respite over the Memorial Day weekend from the busy daily routine of life.  Life in the country seems so much slower and more relaxed than life just outside the city.   The boys and my wife enjoyed the time so much, and I was able to spend some quality time with my boys throwing ball, helping them with bike riding and swimming in the pool together.  It was a great family time together. 
       My sons thoroughly enjoyed their time in the pool, having anticipated being able to swim for the last two weeks.  The weather obliged by being sunny and hot, warming the water to a very nice temperature.   A summer barbecue topped off our visit with some great food.  Altogether, it turned out to be a fantastic way to start the summer season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...