Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Going Organic

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Whitney Farms for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Advertisement

     With all of the chemicals from insecticides and fertilizers used to grow our fruits and vegetables that stores are selling today, growing our own garden with organic soil and organic plant food has become an increasingly attractive option.  I love to garden.  Seeing my own vegetables grow is always a great source of satisfaction and of great tasting food.   Nothing is better than a mouth-watering meal of tomatoes and sweet corn in the middle of the summer months.  Knowing that my produce is both organically grown yet affordable is a source of comfort to me.  Freezing peas, beans and corn for the winter months allows me to cut my grocery bill for the year while providing a healthy diet for my family and me.

      Whitney Farms® has developed a great, new product with little to no dust and no manure smell which makes it easier to grow your plants organically, whether vegetables or flowers.  They have also produced a special tomato and vegetable food.  It is easy to use and provides the necessary foods to help your plants grow to maximum size while producing well without the addition of any chemical fertilizers.  Take advantage of the special offer for a three-dollar coupon now by clicking on one of the links above. You can produce your own healthy food too and enjoy that wonderful taste of homegrown vegetables and fruits while providing healthier meals for your family.  It is easy!

Whitney-Farms-Logo_Banner_New_C.jpg (6 documents, 6 total pages)

109103_1.jpg (6 documents, 6 total pages)


 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...