Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Best Friend

This guest post from Lewis Beck

I am going to miss my best friend so much. She is moving in two weeks. We have been best friends and lived in the same town since we were six years old. We got married the same summer and were in each others wedding. We have been pregnant and had babies at the same time twice. Our kids have played on the same sports teams for five years now. Things are going to be so different with her not living in the same town. I have been over at her house every day lately helping her pack and get everything ready for the move and also just being with her before she is gone. I like to sit and just chat with her but she has a long to-do list and is always giving me some task to do. Yesterday she had me go on http://www.shopelectricityratestexas.com/ and research electricity rates for their new home in Texas. I keep telling her everything will be fine, but I can tell she is really nervous about moving to a new town where she doesn't know anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...