Sunday, January 29, 2012

Thought this move

Thanks to Erasmo Cortez

        I thought this move was going to be a whole lot easier than it actually was, to be honest with you, but it’s actually been a really tough transition. I think it’s great things are turning around for the better on the job front for me but you know, it’s hardly worth it when I think about how many people I had to leave behind to get here. I researched wireless internet providers in my area when I found my place so I could at least keep up with my friends on Facebook and email…the last thing I want to do is lose all those relationships I worked so hard for just because I had to take this job in Boston. I really love the job, don’t get me wrong, but Charlotte was my home and I’m sad not to be there anymore. I went back to visit over Christmas and it made me feel sad that I didn’t get to stay at the end of the trip! I really miss my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...