Thursday, December 29, 2011

Gift ideas


Thanks for the post from Sylvester Campbell

I was using our get.wildblue.com/ satellite internet to look up gift ideas for my friends and family. Christmas is just around the corner, again! It is hard to believe how quickly the holidays come and go. I found a few things for my sisters and parents, but there is still much more shopping to do before the holiday season is over. I actually ordered jewelry boxes for each of my sisters that have each of their initials engraved. I was lucky I got them in time because now they are out of stock. It must take a good bit of time to get the engraving done and shipping this time of year can be a nightmare. It is very convenient to be able to grab a few things here and there for everyone. It helps me avoid the mall, which is a real zoo this time of year. The closest mall is always so busy, especially since there are not that many in the area. It helps to be able to look for thinks online when the stores run out of things too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...