Monday, November 21, 2011

Ticket

Contribution by Terrance Kirby
After I paid the direct tv bill and dropped it in the mailbox, I was pulling out of the post office on Main Street and BOOM! I guess that I didn’t look both ways but as soon as I pulled out, I got hit in the bumper by a red sports car. I couldn’t believe how stupid I was being. I had just gotten my last accident removed from my insurance where it didn’t count against me because I had a clean driving record for the last five years. This definitely blew it. I was so upset, I started crying when the officer showed up and asked him not to write me a ticket. All I could think about were those insurance premiums going up and up and me not being able to do a thing about it. Unfortunately, the officer did write me a ticket. The accident was at such a low speed that no ones’ car was hurt, so it didn’t cost me as much as I expected it to. I did learn a lesson I should have learned a long time ago: look both ways!

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...