Sunday, May 24, 2009

Watery Wednesday 14








This was a fun vacation at Assateague sandwiched around a tropical storm in 2006 with lots of rain and violent winds. I literally was holding the tent upright from inside at times to avoid it being flattened by the winds. The nice part is that the storm really only adversely affected us for one day and night. Other than that, we had beautiful weather and a great time. As a matter of fact, it provided an extra amount of fun for my son as can be seen in the third photo. For more photos of water scenes, visit Watery Wednesday.

5 comments:

  1. I can tell by the look that the boys did have fun in your watery beach activity. They are so gorgeous. I miss out having my own boys, so am hoping as a future Grandma, God willing, the marriage of my daughter (next month) will produce a grandson for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful summer memories captured in photos and now being shared with us. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys always have the best family photos - It's great that you're able to get out like that - Keep posting them, they're fun to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun for the whole family. Lovely beach shots.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...