Sunday, March 15, 2009

Two Better Than One!














Two are definitely better than one as the Word of God says. What a joy it has been to see our two young sons grow together and form a bond as brothers. Just recently one of these little guys, the elder, hit his head extremely hard in a fall and I realized how close we had come to perhaps losing him. As I reflected upon this, I was faced once again with the reality that God must have suffered great agony in sending his only son to die that we might have eternal life if we but accept him. What a sacrifice! I cannot begin to imagine.

2 comments:

  1. You are truly blessed! Great to see photos of kids enjoying family life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute. I hope they always stay as close to each other as they appear in these photos. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...