Thursday, December 25, 2008

Daddys boys


I am a teacher, a husband and a daddy.


These are my boys, Matthew Ryan and Everett Scott. I may have been a little older when the Lord blessed me with two beautiful kids, but I sure have all the energy to cope and catch up with them for which I am thankful to the Lord.



My boys and I have a lot things in common; we love books.


Cold doesn't force us to stay home.


We all love to drink decaffeinated coffee .


We love to talk...


and talk... I don't mind if they would choose to be a teacher like me when they grow up.


3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAH! This is very funny.I love this photo of Everrete.As in mura cya ug correct. NIce blog ate,congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great post that made me smile. Your boys are beautiful and yes, boys can be beautiful. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful new blog and very refreshing to see a daddy sharing his love for two precious little boys!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...